After a few days of absence, I find today a little 'time to post some of the recipes I made this month. We start by presenting a small delight: the horns brioche dough.
The pasta is a smooth paste buns, soft, not too sweet, ideal for preparing delicious breakfast cakes, buns, cakes, etc. .. Its scent is also very delicious: Remember what you hear when you pass near a bakery .... mmmm .....
The rising of the dough is a bit 'long, so it would be appropriate to prepare the evening to the morning or, conversely, in the morning to the afternoon .... depends dall'orario where you are going to taste this delicious!
The recipe I have freely drawn here .
The recipe I have freely drawn here .
Here are the ingredients for 24 small croissants:
Ingredients:
For the brioche dough:
200 grams of flour Manitoba
300 grams of flour 00 + to the mix
50 g butter 25 g yeast 150 g of milk
150 g sugar 30 g sugar 2 eggs
To Filling:
A pleasure jam, nutella or grated white chocolate.
Preparation:
Dissolve yeast in warm milk.
In a bowl combine the flour, the butter and sugar.
Add eggs.
Mix with a wooden spoon and add the milk, stirring lievito.Continuate even though the dough will be difficult to girare.Cospargetelo flour and continue to knead by hand for a couple of the mixture is minuti.Quando Compact, put to rest, heat, covered with a towel for about two hours.
Divide the dough into three balls with a rolling pin and roll out the first ball on a floured surface, to shape it into a circle often two to three millimeters. With a pastry cutter
divide this circle into eight wedges.
Spread each slice with your fingers and put on each of the filling, being careful not to put too much and bring us closer to the base and not near the tip of the triangle.
I I filled with jam berries, grated white chocolate, chocolate, grated dark chocolate ... all very good, even though I loved the white chocolate!
Roll each triangle from the bottom e. .. the horn is made!
Repeat with all the triangles and the other two balls of dough.
Cover the pans with parchment paper Lie down and the croissants distance, because they tend to increase in volume during leavening. Cover with a cloth and let rise until doubled in volume.
It may take 3 hours or overnight.
The dough should rise well and become almost double. If not rise enough your buns will be "inflated" and "heavy". The time can vary from two hours to about five.
After this, preheat the oven to 180 degrees, brush the croissants with egg yolk beaten with a little 'milk and bake for 20 minutes.
When cool cover with icing sugar.
Tips:
If you choose to fill with chocolate croissants, add in a small piece of butter, so the chocolate does not dry out too much.
I then noticed that the croissants filled with jam remained soft for longer than any other.
0 comments:
Post a Comment